Conference on Real-Time Data Analysis, Methods, and Applications
Organized by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and the Real-time Economics Conference
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland sponsored the annual Conference on Real-Time Data Analysis, Methods, and Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance held in Cleveland, Ohio, at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland on Thursday and Friday, October 6–7, 2022.
The conference brought together leading researchers who specialize in real-time analysis of economic data and covered topics such as real-time macro- and financial econometrics, forecasting, and macroeconomic policy analysis, among others.
Conference Steering Committee:
- Dean Croushore (University of Richmond)
- Domenico Giannone (Amazon and University of Washington)
- Barbara Rossi (ICREA, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona School of Economics, and CREI)
- Tara Sinclair (George Washington University)
- Shaun Vahey (University of Warwick and CAMA)
- Simon van Norden (HEC Montréal and CIRANO)
- James Mitchell (Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland)
- Saeed Zaman (Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland)
If you have any questions, please contact us at Diane.Roberts@clev.frb.org.
Cosponsors: The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Real-time Economics Conference