Making Financial Markets Safer for Consumers
In this issue:
- Housing and the Federal Reserve
- Upfront: New Rules on Overdraft Fees; Rethinking Credit Rating Organizations
- Making Financial Markets Safer for Consumers: Lessons from Consumer Goods Markets and Beyond
- A Framework for Systemically Important Institutions: Too Big to Fail or Not Too Big to Fail?
- The Foreclosure Timeline: The Curious Case of Cleveland’s Foreclosure Rate
- Interview with Matthew Kahn
- Can Foreclosures Be a Neighborhood’s Best Friend?