The coronavirus pandemic has had a significant impact on the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s research agenda. Please join us as three economists from the Cleveland Fed discuss their research on how COVID-19 is affecting communities in the Fourth District and the national economy.
Topics will include:
- Recent trends in confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths
- Insight from economic models about how viruses spread
- The disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on low- and moderate-income communities
- Recent trends in evictions and renter protections
- Why COVID-19 will have different effects on the economy than the 1918 flu pandemic
This videoconference will include time to address audience questions.