The Inflation Issue
In this issue:
- Upfront: A Short History of Inflation Targeting at the Federal Reserve: Q&A with Marvin Goodfriend
- Price Stability: Why We Seek It and How Best to Achieve It
- Inflation FAQs
- How can inflation be considered low when food and gas prices are so high?
- Isn’t pursuing a low and stable inflation rate going to cost the economy jobs?
- How do we know when people are worried about inflation?
- Is an explicit inflation objective consistent with a dual mandate?
- Interview with Mark Bils
- Book Review: Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy