Building a Resilient Workforce
Note: Microsoft Edge users have reported playback errors. If this occurs, please try another web browser.
The event featured a conversation between Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland President and CEO Loretta J. Mester, Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Jerome Powell, and Youngstown-area community leaders, business owners, and local stakeholders:
- Sarah Boyarko, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President of Economic Development, Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber
- Jessica Borza, Executive Director, Mahoning Valley Manufacturing Coalition
- Jamael Tito Brown, Mayor, City of Youngstown
- Nick Chretien, Program Manager, Economic Action Group
- Jim Tressel, President, Youngstown State University
- Carmella Williams, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Youngstown Business Incubator; Owner and Kitchen Chemist, CarmellaMarie Inc.
- Welcome and opening remarks, President Mester
- Introductory comments, Chair Powell
- Panel Discussion, All panelists
- Closing Comments, President Mester and Chair Powell