Out of an abundance of caution the Learning Center and Money Museum is currently closed to the public until further notice.
Now Scheduling VIRTUAL Field Trips
The Cleveland Fed’s Learning Center and Money Museum offers an engaging Virtual Field Trip Program for K-12 and University students. This interactive experience provides participants with information on the history of the Federal Reserve, a virtual tour of the Cleveland Money Museum, and an engaging educational activity.
- All visits are conducted through Microsoft Teams or Webex. Participant links are sent to the educator or organizer to share with students.
- Visits are conducted Monday—Thursday at 10 AM or 11 AM (Exceptions can be made)
- Educators will need access to a PC with a functioning camera and microphone as well as internet connectivity.
- Prior to your scheduled visit, a test call is conducted to ensure there are no connectivity issues.
- Activities are shared virtually with educators prior to the visit.
*Field trips can also be adjusted to meet technology needs.
All virtual field trips consist of:
- An educational activity crafted to be hands-on, in a distanced learning environment.
- Activities are aligned to Ohio and Kentucky Learning Standards for Financial Literacy and Social Studies.
- Educators can select a preferred activity based on grade level and topic when scheduling their visit.
Activity topics include:
- Currency Recognition
- Financial Decision Making
- Monetary Policy
- History of the Federal Reserve System
The scheduling tool allows educators to request field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are interested in a Monday or Wednesday date please email us at email@example.com.
Please email us for all questions regarding virtual field trips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out our resources page for other educational activities, games and materials.