Visit the Money Museum
The Learning Center and Money Museum is located in the historic lobby of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 1455 East Sixth Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Hours of operation
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Closed bank holidays and occasionally closed for special events
Notice: The Cleveland Fed Money Museum will be closed when COVID-19 cases in Cuyahoga County are at a high level, as listed on the CDC website.
Museum visitors should enter at the East Sixth entrance. Guests who are unable to climb stairs and those with strollers can access the Bank and the Money Museum at our Superior Avenue entrance
Know before you go
- We recommend that groups do not exceed 6 individuals.
- Visitors age 16 and up must present a valid driver’s license, school ID, or other photo identification for admission to the building
- Please limit the number of bags, backpacks, or purses you bring into the building. All personal items are subject to X-ray screening and everyone passes through a metal detector before entering the building
- Photography in the Learning Center and Money Museum is welcome! However, photography is not allowed in other areas of the building
- Videotaping is not allowed anywhere in the building
Visit the Money Museum wherever you are using your phone, tablet, or computer! You can explore our virtual exhibits on topics such as the history of central banking in the United States, cash operations, cybersecurity, and more.