Visitor Entry Requirements
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland Health & Safety Entry Protocols
All Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland visitors must provide government-issued photo ID and proof of either complete vaccination (initial series and booster, if eligible) or a negative COVID-19 test to enter the Bank’s buildings. Vaccine verification will be completed via the CLEAR app. You must receive a HEALTH PASS prior to arriving at the Bank.
If you have not previously used the CLEAR app, the membership process will take approximately 10 minutes. You will need a government-issued photo ID and, depending on vaccination status, either your COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of a negative test within 36 hours of your visit.
- Download the CLEAR app or scan the above QR code to receive a push notification on your mobile device.
- If prompted for code, enter FRBCLE.
- If you are a new user, you will be guided through enrollment steps during which you will need to upload an image of your government-issued photo ID and take a current self-image with your phone’s camera.
- Select, as appropriate, the prompt to VERIFY VACCINE or VERIFY COVID-19 TEST.
- Connect your proof of COVID-19 vaccine or negative COVID-19 test result by linking to a provider within the app. If provider is not found, you can manually enter your COVID-19 vaccination information and upload an image of your COVID-19 vaccination card. COVID-19 test results cannot be manually uploaded.
The CLEAR app will display a HEALTH PASS once all information is verified (note that this could take up to one hour). You will need to show your HEALTH PASS (green or amber) and a government-issued photo ID at the screening checkpoint to enter the Bank. Here is what your color-coded HEALTH PASS means:
- Green Health Pass: Vaccination requirements have been met; masking and physical distancing are optional
- Amber Health Pass: COVID-19 negative test requirements have been met; masking and physical distancing are required
- Red Health Pass: Requirements not met; building entry denied; contact host
Your Health Pass will be active for four days. If you have questions, please contact your host.