Fed In The Classroom
Bring the Fed into your classroom. Fed in the Classroom is a free videoconference speakers program. Complement your students' learning experience and support your curriculum objectives with presentations and interactive discussion questions that can enhance students' understanding of important economic concepts.
Timing and topics are tailored to your schedule. Every session includes interactive discussion and time for questions and answers.
- The Role of the Fed - Give your students an opportunity to learn about the history and functions of the Federal Reserve System in this engaging presentation
- Money Smart: Managing your Finances - Help your students make their own best decisions about saving, investing, and managing finances.
- Monetary Policy - Monetary policy may sound complicated, but this program will explain how the Federal Reserve influences monetary policy and the levels of employment and prices.
- The Future of Money - An expert will explore how using cash may become a thing of the past as more people use mobile devices to pay for purchases.
- Careers at the Fed - What subjects should your students study to prepare for careers at the Federal Reserve Bank.
Request a Speaker
Want us to come to you? Invite a Fed education expert to your classroom or community group. To have a speaker talk you’re your group about economic, financial literacy, or Federal Reserve education, contact us or submit a request through our contact form.