Annual Report 2006: Understanding the Persistence of Poverty
- President’s Foreword
- Understanding the Persistence of Poverty
- 2006 Operational Highlights
- Surround Yourself with Money: Learning Center and Money Museum
- Management’s Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting
- Report of Independent Auditors
- Comparative Financial Statements
- Notes to Financial Statements
- Officers and Consultants
- Boards of Directors
- Business Advisory Councils
- Managing Editor: Robin Ratliff, Assistant Vice President and Assistant Corporate Secretary
- Designer: Michael Galka, Manager, Communications Support
- Essay Authors:
- Mark Schweitzer, Assistant Vice President and Economist
- Peter Rupert, Senior Economic Advisor
- Research Support: Linsey Molloy, Economic Analyst
- Portrait Photography: Bill Pappas Photography, Inc.
- Stock photography provided by Corbis, Getty Images, Shutterstock, UrbanOhio.com, and Veer.
The Annual Report was prepared by the Public Information and Research departments of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. For additional copies, contact the Research Library, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, PO Box 6387, Cleveland, OH 44101, or call 216.579.2052. We invite your comments and questions. Please email us at email@example.com.