What We Value
Our values make us who we are
- Accountability: We own our actions, deliver on our commitments, and actively support our Bank's goals.
- Excellence: We perform our responsibilities with the highest standards of quality to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Inclusion: We embrace diverse talents and perspectives, support collaboration, and encourage the open exchange of ideas.
- Innovation: We develop creative strategies and solutions in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Integrity: We are honest, respectful, and ethical in all aspects of our work.
- Service: We commit to serve the public and to earn its trust and confidence every day.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is dedicated to sustaining an environment that values diversity. The Bank’s focus on diversity and inclusion means that both the organization and its employees, appreciate and respect those individual, personal, and organizational attributes that employees have in common as well as those that make us unique. The Cleveland Fed is committed to sustained diversity and inclusion.
Resource Network Groups
A Resource Network Group (RNG) is an organization of employees who identify with or have an affinity to a particular dimension of diversity. An RNG operates to support and develop its members and help the company achieve its business and employee goals (e.g., provide input on business initiatives, recruiting and retention strategies, and employee initiatives).
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland has the following Resource Network Groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Bank to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or sexual orientation.
Community outreach and volunteerism
As part of our nation’s central bank—public service is the foundation of the work we do. Want to give back to the community? We’ll help you get involved. Employee-led community volunteer program provides opportunities to pitch in and make a difference. Service is so important that the Cleveland Fed provide up to 16 hours of paid leave for employees to get involved in our program. From homework and resumes to community gardens and food pantries—giving back feels great.