(Covering January 11-February 8, 2007)
Economic Trends is updated throughout the month. If you print from this page, you'll get the articles below, which were published during the February cycle.
Table of Contents
- Economy in Perspective
- Inflation and Prices
- 01.31.07: December Price Statistics
- Money, Financial Markets, and Monetary Policy
- International Markets
- Economic Activity
and Labor Markets
- 02.07.07: Employment during Recovery
- 02.05.07: The Employment Situation
- 02.02.07: The Employment Cost Index
- 01.25.07: Job-to-Job Movers
- 01.25.07: High-technology Manufacturing
- 01.23.07: Industrial Production Closes 2006 in Fine Form
- 01.23.07: Some Say Housing Numbers Encouraging
- 01.17.07: New Cities Added to Case-Shiller Home Price Indices
- Regional Activity
- Banking and Financial Institutions
previous month | next month
Economic Trends is published by the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
Views stated in Economic Trends are those of individuals in the Research Department and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland or of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Materials may be reprinted provided that the source is credited.
If you'd like to subscribe to a free e-mail service that tells you when Trends is updated, please send an empty email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. No commands in either the subject header or message body are required.