Conference for Data Users of the 2007 Economic Census
This conference is for users of data from the 2007 Economic Census. The material covered will be useful for both new and experienced users of census data.
- New users will learn about the range of data on businesses that is available from the Census Bureau, including both the Economic Census and more frequent data sets.
- Experienced users will learn about new features of the data, comparability issues, and qualifications of the data.
- Attendees will gain skills in accessing Economic Census data in American FactFinder.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to tell others about their own practical applications of the data and learn what others are doing.
There is no cost for this conference.
September 1, 2010
The program is a half-day morning session, starting at 8:00 am and concluding at 11:30 am.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
1455 East 6th Street (Visitors' entrance on Superior Avenue)
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
August 24, 2010
To Bring with You
- Laptops are required
- Please bring a photo ID for security purposes. Upon entering the building, all visitors must register with the Protection officer on duty. A security check is required for all personal belongings, including electronic devices. (Luggage may be left at the Superior Avenue building entrance.)
- U.S. Census Bureau, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, NABE Foundation, and CABE