- Population Distribution and Educational Attainment within MSAs, 1980-2010
- Kyle Fee
- Though most people in the US live in metropolitan areas, they've been choosing to live farther and farther from the center of those areas since the 1950s. While that trend continues to this day, there are some dramatic changes. The exodus from the center of town is slowing down quite a bit, for one. For another, those residents who now live in the central city are better educated than they used to be.
- Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings And Effects On Student Achievement
Working Paper, FRB
- Measures beyond the College Degree Share to Guide Inter-regional Comparisons and Workforce Development
- Ability Matching and Occupational Choice