Power to the People: Regulation and Change
Regulatory reform and your place in it
Now available for loan!
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s special exhibit Power to the People: Regulation and Change is now available in a traveling version for loan to interested groups.
The exhibit explores:
- The public’s role in the regulatory process
- The historical origin of regulatory agencies
Power to the People is an excellent visual resource to provide students, civic groups, and public employees information about rules, regulations and laws and about the impact of four regulatory agencies:
- The Federal Reserve Board of Governors, from elastic currency to truth in lending.
- The Interstate Commerce Commission, from railroad price discrimination to desegregation.
- The Federal Trade Commission, from trust-busting to identity theft.
- The Federal Communications Commission, from the Titanic to high speed internet.
There is no fee to borrow the exhibit. However, borrowing organizations must pay for shipping and insure the shipment.
Call to reserve the exhibit: 216.579.3188 or Learningcenter@clev.frb.org