Annual Report 2009
Essay: Putting Systemic Risk on the Radar Screen
As the nation ponders its response to the greatest financial crisis in generations, plans for regulatory reform are everywhere. Proposals to break up big financial companies, create a new agency for consumer protection, and lay out additional rules for derivatives, insurance companies, and hedge funds—they’re all on the table. Read More
- President’s Foreword | 317k
- Putting Systemic Risk on the Radar Screen | 2.5Mb
- 2009 Operational Highlights | 2.8Mb
- Management’s Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting | 69k
- Report of Independent Auditors | 180k
- Financial Statements | 1.8Mb
- Officers and Consultants | 237k
- Boards of Directors | 659k
- Business Advisory Councils | 385k
- Complete Publication | 10.8Mb
The Annual Report was prepared by the Public Affairs, Research, and Community Development departments of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For additional copies, contact the Research Library, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, PO Box 6387, Cleveland, OH 44101, or call 216.579.2050.
We invite your comments and questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.