InterAgency Collaboration Roundtable Event
The third annual InterAgency Collaboration Roundtable event will take place on Thursday, May 9 – Friday, May 10, 2013 at the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s Baltimore branch. This year’s theme is “Strengthening our Organizations: Developing and Enhancing InterAgency Relationships”. The event will offer interactive sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers to help further the relationships participants have built over the past three years. Who should attend? People directly involved with or supporting financial regulatory activities that are passionate about collaborating to make business results happen. We strongly encourage interested individuals in supervision business lines to attend.
Registration is open through Friday, April 12, 2013, so reserve your seat today!
Collectively, the annual event has brought together more than 120 individuals representing the following organizations:
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Nine of twelve Federal Reserve Banks
As a direct result of the event, the InterAgency Collaboration Steering Group (ICSG) was formed which includes representatives from five regulatory organizations, the Board of Governors, and six Federal Reserve Banks. The mission of the ICSG is to encourage, facilitate, enhance and grow knowledge sharing and collaboration capabilities and practices across financial regulatory organizations. These strategies will help connect people across organizations, increase the speed of abilities to share knowledge, gain insights on emerging trends and accelerate decision making on actions needed from a regulatory standpoint.
For more information on the event:
- Contact IACP@clev.frb.org