InterAgency Collaboration Roundtable Event
The fourth annual InterAgency Collaboration Roundtable event will take place on Tuesday, May 20 – Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at the Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS) Headquarters in Washington, DC. This year’s theme is “Engaging Collaboration – Improving business results through interagency engagements & collaboration.” The annual event provides opportunities to learn from industry experts, and share collaborative practices through a series of interactive sessions, presentations, and networking opportunities.
Who should attend: Individuals interested in interagency collaboration, engaging and networking with partners from various financial regulatory organizations, learning from industry experts, and sharing collaborative practices.
Registration is open through Friday, April 25, 2014, so reserve your seat today!
Past IACR Events
Collectively, the annual event has brought together more than 120 individuals representing the following organizations:
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Nine of twelve Federal Reserve Banks
As a direct result of the event, the InterAgency Collaboration Steering Group (ICSG) was formed which includes representatives from five regulatory organizations, the Board of Governors, and six Federal Reserve Banks. The mission of the ICSG is to encourage, facilitate, enhance and grow knowledge sharing and collaboration capabilities and practices across financial regulatory organizations. These strategies will help connect people across organizations, increase the speed of abilities to share knowledge, gain insights on emerging trends and accelerate decision making on actions needed from a regulatory standpoint.
For more information on the event:
- Contact the Knowledge Management Support Office @ email@example.com