Internship Program Details
Who Should Apply for an Internship at the Cleveland Fed?
Any full-time student entering their junior year or above who attends an accredited college/university who also meets the following criteria should apply:
- Overall 3.0 GPA
- Able to work 40 hours per week throughout the duration of the 10-12 week internship
- Pursuing a bachelor's, master's or PhD
- Specific qualifications for the desired internship, described online
How long is the internship program?
Internships usually start in May or June and end in August or September.
What will I be doing as an intern?
In your paid internship, you will be given real-world work that will stretch your skills. You will also have the chance to network with fellow interns and Bank employees through intern program activities and events:
- Mentoring Program - become oriented to the Bank and engaged as an active intern
- Professional Development - participate in a special curriculum offered through FRBC University
- Volunteer Project - participate in community service to benefit the region we serve
Intern Project Expo - showcase the work you have done over the summer and network with Bank employees
How do I apply?
Apply online through our Career Center by the application deadline of December 6, 2013.